3486 Flora Vista Avenue, Santa Clara 95051
Fabulous home in prime Santa Clara location!
- 4 bedrooms- each with NEW Gaia luxury vinyl flooring & baseboards. Three bedrooms on lower level-one bedroom upstairs. Extra deep closet in primary bedroom
- Additional office on upper level (could be used as a 5th bedroom)
- Three full bathrooms – lower level hall bath is fully remodeled boasting NEW white shaker style vanity with quartz countertop, NEW luxury vinyl laminate flooring, NEW tiled shower over tub; primary bath is nicely updated with NEW white vanity, sink and faucet, and light fixture, NEW luxury vinyl laminate flooring, huge white tiled shower with NEW shower door. Upper level bathroom (permits unknown) offers stall shower
- Remodeled kitchen is accented by an abundance of cherry shaker cabinets, granite counters, dishwasher, gas stovetop, built in oven, and microwave, big eating area with window, recessed lighting, and ceiling fan, and NEW luxury vinyl flooring
- Lovely living room is enhanced by NEW “Gaia” flooring & baseboards, fresh paint, wood burning fireplace with NEW tile surround and hearth, new dual paned window, and skylight.
- Permitted patio room flows nicely from living room and offers skylight and many windows with new blinds. Approx. 320 sf.
- Lovely front and rear yards. Private rear yard offers refreshed landscaping with drip system, and patio area. Front has been entirely re-landscaped with NEW sod, plants and irrigation with solar valves
- Two car garage with laundry hookups and automatic opener with garage door control.
Other Included Amenities:
- FRESH interior and exterior painting (popcorn ceiling material removed for cosmetic purposes only), NEW Gaia luxury vinyl laminate flooring, NEW carpeting in upper level and patio room, NEW baseboards throughout, many NEW interior doors and hardware, tankless water heater, NEW white electrical plugs, dual paned windows, forced air heating, and more!
- Permits obtained for patio room and upper level addition per online City of Santa Clara permit search. Patio room is not included in SF but adds 320 sf of usable space.
- Easy access to freeways, restaurants, shopping, and parks!
- 5831 s.f. lot
- Neighborhood schools are Briarwood Elementary, Cabrillo Middle, and Wilcox High (buyer to verify accuracy).